Do you suffer with sweaty feet?
Do suffer with bad foot odour?
Do you have itchy feet?
Do you suffer with athlete’s foot or fungal infections?
Do you suffer with broken, sore and painful skin on your feet?
Are you embarrassed to take your shoes of?
Do you suffer with blisters?
Does the skin on your feet look soft and soggy (macerated)?
Sweating is necessary to control body temperature in warm or hot weather, or when exercising. On average, we lose over a litre of sweat a day. But around 1% of the population sweats excessively at times when they are neither hot nor exercising. This condition is known as hyperhidrosis.
Hyperhidrosis can be either primary or secondary:
- Primary hyperhidrosis is more common than secondary hyperhidrosis and usually causes excessive sweating in the face, hands, feet and armpits.
- Secondary hyperhidrosis affects the whole body
We can help you combat this embarrassing problem.
Tried and Tested over the decades
Odaban antiperspirant has remained the treatment of Hyperhidrosis. For more than 35 years, the formulation, method of manufacture and unique dispensing mechanism are still without equal. Convenient, inexpensive and the only antiperspirant guaranteed to work.
Hyperhidrosis sufferers, and indeed individuals all over the world with perspiration problems, claim Odaban to be their lifesaver
How it works
- Radio-isotope tests have shown that the active ingredients of Odaban do not stop the sweat glands from working. The drying effect of Odaban is produced by poral "plugs," formed from a combination of aluminium and skin protein.
- It is the partial blocking of the sweat ducts by these poral "plugs" that causes a re-routing of the perspiration to the blood capillaries where it is transported to areas of the skin from which evaporation can take place more easily or to the kidneys for excretion. The net result is to leave the treated skin area dry and without compensatory sweating elsewhere on the body.
- The insolubility of the aluminium/protein complex formed is such that there is absolutely no absorption of aluminium into the body's system. Odaban is therefore completely safe to use on a long-term basis and even during pregnancy.